Summer Camp - Africa Camp

Bring on the Sunshine (BOTS) has been supporting Black entrepreneurship  in the Waterloo Region since 2010. Our mission is to leverage our  platform, business expertise, and community knowledge to provide  invaluable support to Black, African, and Caribbean businesses.

OUR MISSION

What do we do to help?

We aim to empower Black entrepreneurs by offering them opportunities to showcase their products and services to a wider audience through our festival and various events throughout the summer. Approximately 80% of our vendors are Black, with the remaining 20% from other communities.

Testimonials

What are others saying?

Success Story

"I am a Black woman who owns a small business serving clients across  Waterloo Region. Meeting Alice from BOTS helped me network and grow my  client base through the festival platform. BOTS understands my business  and cultural background, which has been crucial to my success."

Olabisi

Enterpreneur

Interested in joining our next festival as a vendor?